Get our meal kits delivered straight to your door. Because they are non-perishable, you can order in bulk.
where do you ship to?
We offer shipping throughout the UK.
when will my order be shipped?
For orders placed by 1pm on a business day we aim to process, pack and ship your order the within three days.
You will recieve an email confirmation when you place your order and again when it has been processed so you know it’s on it’s way.
All parcels are delivered using Royal Mail.
Please note at exceptionally busy times these timings might vary.
If you’re not in when the delivery comes, you can arrange collection from your nearest post office.
which shipping provider do you use?
We ship using a Royal Mail 2nd class service.
how long does shipping take?
You can expect delivery in around 3 working days after posting.
how much does shipping cost?
Orders over £15 receive free delivery to most UK postcodes by Royal Mail. Exceptions apply. See the Royal Mail website for exclusions. Orders below £15 will be charged £3.99 postage and packaging.
i’ve lost my confirmation email / i didn’t receive a confirmation email.
Please check your Junk mail folder to make sure the email hasn’t landed in there by mistake.
If you cannot find the email or have lost it please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
how do i pay for my order?
We use a PayPal payment system; at checkout you’ll have the option to select your preferred payment method and will be taken through a secure checkout.
i haven’t received my order, where is it?
If you have been waiting to receive your order longer than 5 business days in the UK&I then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help.
i received my order but it’s incorrect or damaged
In the rare occasion this might occur please contact us at email@example.com and we will be able to help from there.
can i change my order after i have placed it?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will see what we can do.
can i return my order?
We really hope you love your Virtuelicious order, but if you’ve changed your mind for any reason, you can return your non-perishable items to us for a refund or exchange as long as they’re in original condition. We can’t cover postage costs for products that aren’t faulty or damaged, so please return these to us on a tracked service within 30 days of receiving your order. Once we have received your items we will process the refund within 14 days as long as the criteria above have been met. Make sure you include:
your order number
what you’re returning
the reason for the return
enough packaging to keep the item safe on its way back to us
If you’re returning something to us, please do let us know it’s on its way back to us by sending an email to email@example.com with your tracking number. We won’t be able to refund items that aren’t resellable (for example, the packaging is damaged) unless they’re faulty or were damaged when they arrived with you.
Something wrong with your order?
If you get your order and something is damaged, faulty or just not right, please do let us know within 24 hours of receiving your order! Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort things out for you. Please keep your order invoice, and take photos of the products for our reference.
If we need you to return anything, we’ll pay the cost of this, so contact us to organise your personalised return label! Even if you’re returning something faulty or damaged, please make sure you package it well for transport. We won’t be able to refund you for something that looks like it’s been damaged on the way back to us due to insufficient packaging.
i have a question about a product or shipping
We’d love to help – please send an email to us at email@example.com.
Virtuelicious digital gift cards (e-gift cards)
We offer Virtuelicious Digital Gift Cards that are redeemable as a form of payment against orders only on www.virtuelicious.co.uk (United Kingdom).
Please note that the below terms apply:
- Digital Gift Cards may only be redeemed against products purchased on www.virtuelicious.co.uk and are not valid at any third party Virtuelicious stockists.
- Our Digital Gift cards are sold and redeemed in GBP value.
- Our Digital Gift Card has a minimum activation amount of £0 and a maximum amount of £100. Digital Gift Cards can be purchased for a pre-set balance and cannot be customisable.
- Our Digital Gift Card can be used in part payment, which means it can be used more than once, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card. Once the balance is spent, our Digital Gift Card cannot be reloaded. A balance enquiry is available by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Balances will be shown in United Kingdom Sterling (GBP£).
- More than one Digital Gift Card/s may be used towards a purchase simply by entering all Digital Gift Card codes during Checkout in the coupon code box.
- Digital Gift Cards cannot be used to buy another Digital Gift Card and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Promotional codes cannot be applied to the purchase of the Digital Gift Card.
- Digital Gift Cards can be used as payment in conjunction with a promotional code.
- Digital Gift Card balance can be applied to the final order total in Checkout, which includes shipping and taxes.
- Purchase of our Digital Gift Card does not incur tax as the Digital Gift Card is considered a form of payment. When paying for an order using a Digital Gift Card, the appropriate tax is then charged for the order.
- A Digital Gift Card balance cannot be applied retrospectively to previous orders.
- Digital Gift Card may be used in conjunction with a credit or debit card to complete payment on an order, where the order value is higher than the balance of the e-Gift Card.
- Should you wish to return an order paid for using a Digital Gift Card the full refunded payment will be added back to a Digital Gift Card (not in conjunction with any other payment methods). Please note we cannot process part refunds on orders purchased with Digital Gift Cards.
- If an order was placed using a Digital Gift Card in conjunction with a credit card, and subsequently returned, the total refunded amount will be added back to the Digital Gift Card balance, with the remaining amount refunded back to the credit card. Again please note we cannot process part refunds on orders paid for using a combination of Digital Gift cards and credit or debit card payment methods.
- Digital Gift Cards ordered through our Website will be delivered automatically by electronic means to the customer email address specified at the time of order.
- The Digital Gift Card is valid for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be cancelled and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use.
- Virtuelicious is not responsible if a Digital Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission, and is under no obligation to provide a replacement or refund payment in these circumstances. A Digital Gift Card should be treated as cash. Should you lose your Virtuelicious Digital Gift card please contact email@example.com and we will do all we can to help.
- When ordering a Digital Gift Card, your email address must be entered correctly. Virtuelicious cannot be held responsible if the email address is entered incorrectly.
- Forwarding of our Digital Gift Card onto the recipient is the responsibility of the customer. Virtuelicious takes no responsibility for emails forwarded incorrectly or in error, or if someone other than the intended recipient uses the Digital Gift Card. If you require help due to an error please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help if we can.
- When you order an Digital Gift card online, you have the right to cancel your order at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which the order is placed, provided that none of the balance on the Digital Gift card has been spent. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to cancel your order.
- Virtuelicious reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, including the cancellation of the card if, at Virtuelicious’s discretion, it reasonably deems such action to be necessary.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in the event of a dispute.
See the Legal Stuff page for more information.