FREE meal planning checklist: click here
Link to three hour cooking week: https://virtuelicious.co.uk/product/3-hour-cooking-week-e-book/
In this episode I chat about how I managed to cook three meals a day for seven days in just three hours!!
I had no idea that I could spend such little time cooking….and in the episode I give away nuggets from my 3 Hour Cooking Week Plan including how to save time by:
- cooking different components of each meal at the most efficient times
- batch cooking where poss
- using different components in different ways to optimise my time spent in the kitchen
- I make pancake batter ahead of time when I am free
- I make extra batter and keep keep it in the fridge in a jam jar so that it is ready for the next time I want pancakes
- I make sweet and savoury pancakes
I also chat about how the basis of my 3 Hour Cooking Week Plan revolves around the meal plan, shopping list, prep plan and instructions.
I know you’ll love this episode…I certainly enjoyed recording it 🙂
Happy Cooking 🙂
P.S. don’t forget to get your FREE meal planning checklist: click here
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/virtuelicious/message