NO FOOD WASTE
Portion sized - exact amount you need
Home compostable packaging
No rush to consume before it goes off
STAY IN CONTROL
Whatever your diet, budget and lifestyle
Go to the shop page for all of our products
What you get
Our blends come in minimal packaging with basic instructions. We email you recipe ideas and detailed instructions when you order so you can follow with your smart phone.
HOW IT WORKS...
Quick Cook Kits
WHAT THEY SAY...
What our customers say about us?
The flavour was phenomenal!! I'm from India and missing home cooking so having the curry kit was awesome. I rubbed it into some lamb with enough yogurt to make a paste and roasted in a low oven (150C) for the afternoon. Dinner went down well!
Excellent flavour and very quick and easy to make, particularly after a long day at the office
It was very simple to make and the flexibility of the products meant I could use up what I already had at home.
NEW FROM THE BLOG...
Tips, recipes and more
GO TO OUR BLOG PAGE
I’ve always hated waste – wasted food, resources, time, effort…life would be much simpler without waste. The reason for starting this business was because I lived in a flat with limited kitchen cupboard space. When I moved I the opportunity to clear my cupboards of outdated food taking up valuable space. There was stuff in there that was over 10 years old! Seriously! I’d hung on to it for all those years thinking I’d would get around to using it one day, but that day never came. So in the bin it all went…food and packaging. Sound familiar? That’s why I decided that something had to change. So I set up Virtuelicious to provide meal kits in portion sizes so you don’t have to buy a whole packet of Allspice (and so many other ingredients) for one recipe like I did!
Quick cook kits – fast wholesome food at your fingertips
- only ten minutes of your time to prepare the meal then let your cooker to the hard work
- we supply the base flavours and you add the fresh ingredients according to your diet, budget and lifestyle
- we only use ingredients found in a well stocked kitchen
- no oil so you are in control of the fat content
- zero waste – portion sized kits and compostable packaging so no food or packaging waste
- we keep the carbon footprint down by not adding oil and water which would increase the volume and weight of our meal kits and therefore unnecessarily increase fuel consumption in transportation and packaging. It also means there is no rush to use them before they go off so you can keep our meal kits in the cupboard until you want to use them
You are just minutes away from being the domestic god or goddess you always dreamed of being. Let us help you overcome the obstacles that are getting in the way of you developing your own cooking style.
We will help you to become the type of cook you want to be.
Click here for more information: 121 Cooking Coaching
GOT A QUESTION?
We'd love to hear from you, send us a message. If you'd like a call back leave your phone number.
Do you love friday night takeaways but would like to eat healthy and save money?
Would you like to learn how to make your own fakeaways?
Get our free fakeaway recipe ebook.
Sign up below to download your copy now.